I can’t watch the videos any more. Or look at devastating photographs. I don’t turn on the radio to hear about possible nuclear meltdowns (whatever that means, no one’s bothered to break it down for non-physicist me). I’m not hiding under a rock, I know what is going on. Rather, I’m not seeking out footage, airwaves, etc.
Psychologically, it’s mind-boggling. Emotionally, it’s heart-wrenching. Spiritually speaking: I’m not asking what God has done, but what He has permitted. I’m asking what I can do spiritually to help out.
Pray, united with the intercession of the Angels, Saints, and Our Lady of Akita.
— edited 9:30pm —
Consider the lost Souls:
- no Last Rites were available
- no Consolation
- their Guardian Angels
- the demons tormenting and spiritually attacking them
- the moments of doubt of a benevolent God
- Nearly inconsolable grief
- Doubts of God’s Mercy
- Turning away from God
- Anger at it all
- statement’s like the psalmists’ Where is their God now?
- Spiritual attacks of doubt and despair